STUDY VISA CONSULTANTS CANADA
Millions of applicants around the world are dreaming about being accepted into one of the Canadian colleges or universities and receiving study permit. Studying in Canada is an exciting and rewarding experience for many international students. Once you’ve decided what to study, you need to consider entry dates, application deadlines, student visa processing times and English language requirements. Aside from BA, MBA, PhD, certificate and diploma programs, Canadian colleges and universities have a variety of short-term summer language courses, continuing education and exchange programs. The main intake is in September each year, though many colleges and universities have a smaller intake in January or summer term. Most foreign nationals require a study permit to study in Canada.
If your course is less than 6 months long, you’ll only need a visitor visa to come to Canada. However, if you plan to study for more than 6 months you’ll need to apply for a student visa. To apply for study visa first of all you need to obtain acceptance letter from educational institution. There are more than 98 universities and colleges in Canada, however the school of your choice must be approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students. If you plan to apply to college or university, this is the first thing you should check.
To apply for a study permit, you need:
- an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- a valid passport or travel document
- prove that you have enough money to pay for your: tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- be in good health. You may need to complete a medical exam.
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies.
Our Canadian immigration services include different options where you can choose between Full Representation, Final Review and Do-It-Yourself packages. If you have any questions, you can book consultation to speak with immigration consultant in Toronto.